Using the Anagram Solver
Type your rack letters into the "Your Letters" field and press "Go" to see a list of high-scoring words to play.Advanced:
- Wildcards: You can type question mark ( ? ) or period ( . ) to indicate a blank tile.
- Board Letters: Enter any tiles from the board, in order, that must be part of each answer.
- Contains: The board letters can be found anywhere in each answer.
- Begins With: The board letters will be at the start of each answer.
- Ends With: The board letters will be at the end of each answer.
- Blank Board Spaces: You can type wildcards to indicate blank spaces on the board. For instance, C?T might find the word CAT.
Using the Board Editor
Type all the letters into the board solver, including your tile rack, and tap "Solve" to see a list of every word you can play, as well as where to play them on the board.Advanced:
- Typing Direction: Swipe a board space vertically to type from top to bottom. Tap any tile normally to type horizontally again.
- [Desktop users, click and drag, or ctrl + arrow]
- Wildcards: Tap the virtual question mark ( ? ) key to input a blank tile. Follow up by typing a red letter to place it on the board.
- [Desktop users: hold shift, or type question mark ( ? ) or period ( . )]
- Smaller Phones: You can scroll the page by dragging the keyboard area if you have to.